PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

When Hollywood's Leading Men Get Down

Whether you say it in English or broken Portuguese, or whether you say it with a shoe or without a ring, these Hollywood leading men sure know how to pop the question.  Granted, some of the credit goes to the screenwriters, but really, wouldn't you rather hear "Will you marry me?" from Ryan Reynolds' mouth?

"I know I seems an insane person because I hardly knows you, 
but sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof."


"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."


"Marry me because I'd like to date you."

"We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after."